The doors will be locked at both entrances until further notice. When arriving please text me at 623-399-0602 and let me know which door you're at. I will come let you in for your appointment. Masks are required in the building at all times (unless you're receiving a a facial service). Facial clients must enter with a mask and can remove it at the time of the service. I recommend bringing a new clean mask to use for after your service.
Sanitation has always been taken very seriously Skin Esteem LLC! As Estheticians, a majority of our 600 hour course is solely about sanitation and keeping our clients safe so know you are ALWAYS in safe hands with me. Taking lead from other states Cosmetology Boards and the CDC I will be adding new steps to keep you safe. Below lists my current procedures along with new protocols for while we are dealing with the COVID-19 pandemic. New polices might be added to this list as I receive recommendations from the Arizona State Board of Cosmetology.
1. My disinfectants of choice at Skin Esteem LLC are Ultracare and Barbicide Wipes. They both are EPA registered, hospital-grade disinfectant that kill HIV-1, Hepatitis B, Hepatitus C, and numerous other pathogens. They are both germicidal, pseudomonacidal, fungicidal, and virucidal and comply with OSHA's Bloodborne Pathogen standard.
2. All implements used in treatment are washed in soapy warm water, soaked or sprayed with Ultracare for 10 minutes, and then rinsed off and stored in a closed drawer/cabinet.
3. All bedding on the table is completely changed out after each client. All laundry including towels, blankets, and sheets are washed with detergent and bleach in hot water after use per State Board regulations and stored in a closed drawer/cabinet.
4. Light switches, door handles, my phone/card swiper, and commonly used surfaces will be wiped down before and after each client.
5. You will be asked to wash your hands or use provided hand sanitizer upon arriving.
5. I will be wearing a new fresh pair of gloves, protective mask/covering, and an apron for every single client.
6. Please do not bring extra friends or family to your appointment unless they are receiving a service. I am not sure if the Beauty District will be limiting their waiting areas. If they are, please wait in your car and text me when you arrive! I will let you know when I'm ready for you to come in.
7. If you are receiving a service other than a facial (ex. Waxing, Lash Lifting) I request that you please wear a mask during your appointment.
8. The use of steam will be discontinued at this time until further notice.
9. I will be blocking off 30 minutes in between each appointment to give myself enough time to fully clean before my next client. Please still make sure you're arriving on time! :)
If you have any questions at all, please reach out to me! I appreciate your understanding and flexibility as we navigate this new territory. I look forward to seeing all of you beautiful faces as soon as it's safe to do so. :)